Wife of Christ, I Saw the Gown of Christ's Bride! It was just right, not gaudy, but with simple design. It was a Corporate Gown!
God is calling the church to a cleansing as a "corporate body!"
The Bride's Gown!
(This information is in the movie, or read below.)
When I was called into the ministry by the Lord, He showed me the Bride's gown in a night vision. It was lying across the tops of the seats in a coliseum here on earth. I have depicted the scene with me, at the lower left corner looking up across the gown. It was made of fine linen, most beautiful, and a spectacular sight. There were only three men working on it. That's not many when you consider how many leaders there are in the Lord's church. He was showing me my purpose in His church, but the Holy Spirit also revealed that the Marriage of the Lamb to the church takes place here on earth, not in Heaven! Jesus revealed from His own mouth that there are no marriages in Heaven! (Matthew 22:30)
One day the Lord told me, "Tell the church to set its eyes on Brideship." We (church) need to do this because we won't just arrive there without effort on our part.
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
We won't get to where we are to go and we won't be aware of the changes the church needs to make if we don't know our God-given destination in these last days. It's a very serious matter. It's a great time to be alive in view of the history of biblical events. The woman (church) must make herself ready. It's not a snap of the fingers situation!
The reason the gown was shown to be in a coliseum was because the Bride of Christ is a "corporate body" and she must put the gown on as a "corporate body." No individual can wear it. The end time doctrines and beliefs in the Lord's church must change or it will miss what it's really all about.
Mankind needs the spotless church, Heaven doesn't. The "corporate body" must be cleansed from its spots by changing its acts as a "corporate body" to become a spotless church, before the return of Christ. When Jesus comes, He is not going to reward a spotted Church that is committing acts of harlotry. It's time for change. It's time for the Church to make herself ready!
A bride is called a bride before, during, and after the ceremony!
It is important to understand the progression of a Jewish wedding to see the pattern of events that the church must go through to enter into marriage with the Lord. The Lord sent me to an orthodox wedding for an inside view. As I watched, a Rabbi began telling me about what was going on. He also spoke about how it was really done in Bible times. I knew that this was caused by the Lord, but at the time I didn't understand why. The following are parallel pictures of a Jewish wedding and the marriage of the Lamb:
1. Jewish wedding: The female is engaged at a very young age and waits for the proper time of the ceremony, chosen by her future husband's father.
1. The church was ordained to become the spotless bride of Christ from the foundation of the earth. God is the one who determines the time of the marriage of the church and we who are alive give honor to Him because He has revealed, "It is time for the marriage!" Rev. 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come,...
2. Jewish wedding: When the time of the ceremony approaches, even though she is a virgin, the bride must still go through a cleansing (because she is not clean)! She doesn't really understand, nevertheless she goes of her own free will to the cleansing (not a place or time of her choosing).
2. ...and his wife hath made herself ready. The church must go to the cleansing of her own free will. She must make herself ready by getting rid of her spots and harlotrous practices. These things are revealed by God through the Holy Spirit because she doesn't know what needs to be done!
3. Jewish wedding: After the cleansing, she puts on the bride's gown and is taken to the ceremony. (Time and place not of her choosing.)
3. The church: Rev. 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. The bride's (church's) gown is made of fine linen and it was granted she should put on the gown because she has cleansed herself and it is time to come into covenant with her husband. The linen represents righteousness and is an act, not a state of being. I John 3:7 ILB Little children, let no one lead you astray: the one practicing righteousness is righteous, even as that One is righteous. (Also I John 2:29.)
4. Jewish wedding: The ceremony is performed, and then the couple departs from the witnesses and consummate (become intimate - come into covenant) the marriage. During all this, the bride gives up her name and takes on the name of her husband.
4. The church: Through the removal of the spots the church learns how to move into covenant, into intimacy with the Lord. She also learns how to take on His name and work righteousness for the Lord as His wife in the earth! Now, because she has come into covenant with the Lord, He is able to legally protect her from her enemies, much as God supernaturally protected Israel in battle and the enemy could not even inflict a scratch to the soldiers of Israel. (This is all pictured on this site.)
5. Jewish wedding: The bride and groom then return to those witnesses and/or those called to the feast, and the marriage feast begins. (Everyone partakes of the same food with the bride and groom.)
5. The church: Those attending the feast of the marriage of the Lamb get to partake of the food ordained by God to be served to the bride and groom!
The Lord taught me that the changes which must happen for His ministry to be completed through the church are very simple, make perfect sense, and were ordained from the foundation of the earth. Ladies and gentlemen, we cannot change what God has called the Bride to be and do! We must come into God's plan and patterns of doing things as a church body. The Lord told me not to take "lightly" what He was teaching me about spots and harlotry in the church. I have learned that a person cannot really see and understand the acts of a Bride, without also seeing the acts of a harlot. He has been teaching me the difference ever since He showed me the Bride's Gown.
"The church must know/see the difference, to know if it is really serving the Lord as a Bride!"
God is calling the church to cleansing as a "corporate body!"
Let the Lord start painting a mural for you that contains a picture of both the Bride and the Harlot by reading everything on this site. Start seeing and learning the difference between spotless and spotted; Brideship and harlotry.
What's in a Name?
Site by Categories
Marrage Supper Table